Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Project 365


Because I have been horrible for awhile about taking pictures, I ordered the Project 365 kit by Becky Higgins. It is a kit that came with everything you need to make a scrapbook of pictures from the year. I have it all ready for pictures and I am trying to take a picture a day. This is today's picture. Bean made this in Art at school and we got a note home saying it had been selected to go in the county wide publication of art from the students in all of the schools from our county. I asked him what it was and he said, "A chicken with baby chicks." N and I were pretty impressed; as it's usually his sister that is the artist.

It's raining and the lights are flickering, so I am going to try to finish up some homework while I still have power.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment