Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Recap!

Let's see; Friday was grocery shopping day.....cue happy kids...NOT! But they know we were out of little bites, cereal...you know all the essentials. I also may have over stressed the fact that we were getting Bean's birthday cake supplies...whatever works I say!


Saturday, I got my hair done...dark, like black! and then I went to pick out my outfit for the fashion show coming up next Sunday and Sunday we went to Sunday brunch (tell me how you spencd $30 when you have a B0G0 coupon!) and they we went to Sam's, got some comfy blankets and back home. Then took Cat to a bday party, Target to look for some boots and then got my bathrooms clean! Weekend goal met.


This week I have school stuff to take care of, get donuts for Bean's class, bake cupcakes and the cake, get a pedicure (mom treat!), maintain the house, maybe actually cook a few dinners!


Funny pic of the Bean....he can get my phone out of my purse without me knowing and now wants to post pictures to Facebook!


Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment