Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthdays

So yesterday was Cats birthday. What a weekend......

First on Friday, I took cupcakes to her school for her class. Of course, by the time I got there, they had fallen over and I had frosting in my hair, clothes, my car and of course with sprinkles on top! Her teacher said the kids wouldn't care...but I was bummed.

Saturday, we had her basketball game (they won 14-4, and she actually participated! Usually she's an observer), then we took her to Target to pick out her present from us...a bike. She had seen my list of to dos, so the surprise was kinda ruined. We then went home for showers and quick naps. Our plan was to meet our neighbors at Chuck E Cheese. I had my coupons all ready to go and we get there and they are at capacity. No more tables, no more room. I guess when it rains in our town everyone goes to CEC. Plan B, go to an indoor inflatable/arcade play place....same situation..no room, no where to sit. Plan C. Good old McDonalds. Of course, we rarely go out for breakfast, so for her bday, we went out to breakfast...at McDonalds! So I am on a detox diet today...too much grease! Of course the day couldn't be complete without an injury....the neighbors boy got punched in the face simply because he told a kid to go down the slide, not up it. So that ended our "party"...I also didnt get any pictures....poor Cat will be traumatized that her mom didn't take one picture of her 8th bday.

It's still raining here....rain, sun, rain, sun. Gotta love the south. This weeek is our 10 yr anniversary (still looking for the ring!), but we are celebtrating next week in MD.

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment