Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not much

Not much going on...this weekend we are headed to MD to celebrate our anniversary without the kiddos....we are staying here and eating here.

I think I have finally figured out that I don't sleep well when plans are in motion. I tossed and turned all night with thing running through my head of stuff to be done for this weekend and in 2 weeks our trip to AZ for Spring Break. I am getting better though...( I think!)

Bean has a new picture he took a picture of that I will post tonite...after I figure out what it is!

Cat has her first diorama project...she has picked Penguins, should be interesting!

On a Spring note, I weeded the flower beds yesterday, in expectation of new ones to come and I brought out my white "Chanel" purse that I got in NY.

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment