Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Been Awhile....

Last night was my friends birthday dinner at a sushi place...I had the chicken as I am not a big fan of sushi. I can handle the California Roll and that's about it! They came and played very loud drums and put on a "Sumo" hat on my friend and took a pic of all of there. For her birthday, my friend and I went in together a got her a Life is Good bag filled w/ goodies for a bath and a coupon to watch her baby so she can enjoy the bath. We even threw in a couple of bones for her dog! The best part of the night was when the Chef brought out deep fried oreos and they were to die for.....very, very good!

Last Weekend; Saturday was the big party with N and his crew. It went well, there were 2 tornadoes near us, but we played Wiffle Ball (and by we, I mean they), Apples to Apples and the Wii and then on Sunday, we had our neighbors over and even surprised the birthday girl w/a Cold Stone Cake!

This week at the new girl has started ...so far so good, I'm getting a half day on Friday and N and I are meeting for lunch since he is working nights this week and we see each other barely.

This weekend, my friends and I are going to see The Ugly Truth and I have some cleaning to do...blah.

Sorry so short! I'm pooped!

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment