Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wow

Been a whole week since I last wrote! This past weekend, our friend came down from Baltimore, so we hung out all weekend. Saturday, we did the pool thing and played Rock Band that night, Sunday we took lunch to N at work, then played Wii, Apples to Apples and ordered pizza.

Had 2 snow cones as well over the weekend and they were delish....one w/ cream and the other with marshmellow. I like the ice at the place with cream, but wish they had marshmellow.

Bean told me last night that the reason he talks when I tell him to go to bed is because he can't breathe if he isn't talking....hmmm. His teacher told me yesterday that he is so well behaved with great manners and just a great kid during the day! For which I am glad, but maybe he runs out of all of that when I get him?!

Not much this week, working and cleaning.

2 weeks is another VBS at the church we have been attending for a little while, this one goes until 9pm, so we shall see how long the kids hold out.

In August we are planning to go the Myrtle Beach and I start my classes and take my placement test for Math...bleh!

Great weather today!

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment