Monday, May 18, 2009

Finally!

The family has been asking for a new post...so here goes.

Friday night was Bean's tball game,








Saturday N had to work, so the kids and I walked the two mile course on base with 2 friends of mine and their dogs/baby. Didn't even think of putting sunscreen on the kids until much much later. We ended up eating lunch outside at Schlotzsky's and after my shower that night, I realized I had grate marks from the chair on my back! Guess it was a little hotter than I thought. The kids of course were whining and complaining after the first 1/4 mile (or was that me?) so we had to entertain them by having them looking for turtles.

Sunday we went to church, went and made a Sam's run (pulling N out of there before he bought the upside down tomato planter; we really don't need to embark on that journey), then N and a couple friend of ours went to a comedy show and PF Changs.


All in all, a good weekend. This week we have tball (surprise, surprise) and a 3 day weekend...still haven't figured out what we are doing, but we all have it off. I recently found out that I am eligible for a grant for being a miltary spouse, so I am taking 2 5 week intensive (their words, but I will agree) classes online in the fall to get my degree completed and then I can decide if I want to go further while still having some grant money to use. I am very grateful for that!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment