Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's back!



I got my camera back last night, so I can get some tball shots this weekend. Above is a shot of entertainment provided by McDonalds ( I have almost forgiven them for forgetting my apples pies that day!)



Monday night found me in bed feeling awful, last night was somewhat better; I was able to clean out and organize my half of the closet and gave the challenge to N to do the same for his half today!



Tomorrow is the Mothers Day tea at Cat's class (she told me she is going to be pretty, so I need to be) and then Friday is another tball game, Saturday night is a welcome home party for our friend/neighbor, and oh yea I have 2 finals to take before Monday!

And the yard work I did this past weekend? Almost out of the flower bed as we had major weather last nite...I can never win!



Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment