Tuesday, September 29, 2009

She's a poet!

So the yard sale went good, we got rid a lot of stuff (main goal) and made a little cash as well.

Sunday we headed to another base so N could get some uniform things that we can't get down here and that night we went and celebrated a friends birthday at Outback. And now we come to the part where we see why I haven't been on here lately.

Bean woke up Monday morning early with a fever, and has been off and on every day since then. Needless to say, sleep is not coming easily. Nathan and I were able switch around hours, but it looks like tomorrow, I will have to take the whole day off.

I got my first Math test back and I got an A! Yea for me.

Cat has been making up "stories" as she calls them...here are a few:

My Brother
My brother is very bad sometimes. He is a tattletale. He is crazy like me.

Fun
Me and my brother have lots of fun mostly everyday. I laugh a lot at him.

Funny girl, Funny girl


Here is a picture I took when I asked her to pack her lunch:













Geeze, like Cheese It's much?

And here is Bean's creation he bought at the yard sale....














Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment