Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ramblings

My poor kids...so much for a diary of their lives.

"Dear Children, Mommy was very busy during the week of September 13, 2009 and that is why there is not much to tell you about what went on!"

I have one test and a book report and I will be done with my Bio class...I hope to squeez an A out of it, but we shall see. My first Math test was supposed to be last nite, but it was cancelled. So now I have to retain everything until Monday.

Ran a bunch of errands yesterday, got plastic bins to transfer stuff out of boxes in the garage for easier transporting and so it looks pretty! Only took 3 years.

This morning I went to get the kids up and Bean was in Cat's bed and I asked how that happened and Cat said, "We had a plan, after you and Daddy went to sleep, he came in bed with me because he was scared. I thought of it." You would never know she is first born would ya?!

Yesterday, I bought my new nephew 2 pairs of shoes...yes I am starting him early and sharing my love with him...say it with me...Best.Aunt.Ever!

This weekend, I will be finishing up Bio and working in the garage, (hopefully)

I also need to get some pics on here!

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment