Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Up to Speed

Let's see...went to Wilmington for Labor Day weekend.....rainy, rainy and more rainy. N and I did manage to catch a movie, GI Joe....yuk. I also got started on my Christmas shopping! Which led me to order Christmas cards yesterday and got the kids' Halloween Costumes ordered. Optimus Prime for Bean and Hannah Montanta for Cat.

School tonite and my biology class is wrapping up...still have 2 tests and an Book Report due by the 20th.

Things are progressing for our next chapter...slowly, should have more information by next week. We are debating DW for Spring Break w/the kids as a last hurrah and we also bought tickets for Trans Siberian Orchestra for a present for the neighborhood gang.

I become an aunt today as well!



School is busy, work is busy, home is busy!

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment