Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's the Cure all I say!

So I got a cold this week and this is what I picked up to cure it...






Guess which one worked? Of course the chocolate! I should've tried that first! I am all better now. This weekend N will be gone for a Ravens game, so its just me and the kiddos. I am thinking of taking them to see Toy Story/Toy Story 2 in 3D and I have a Math test next week, so I will be studying for that.

Cat wrote a story about me that I will have to post; apparently I watch too much 90210!

Bean on the other hand has been trading xbox games with the neighbors that we didn't realize until his very helpful informative sister spilled the beans....kids!

October is shaping up to be busy; fair, movies, birthday celebrations; let the madness begin!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment