Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ummm...ok I think?

Recent conversation between Cat and N.

She asked if she needed to be baptized to go to heaven and I told herabout that and about what she does need to do to go to heaven. I askedher if she wanted to talk about it tonight and she said yes, whilewatching tv, because "TV is the most important thing in my life". I kid you not.

Don't know if that is a good conversation or one I should be worried about. Let me tell you; she's been throwing all sort of things out there lately.

I finished my second Math test yesterday and woke up at 2:30am and realized I forgot a negative sign...geeze. Saturday we are going to here; I've heard only good things about it. The Chef is from New York that moved back to be closer to her family.

Saturday morning, we are heading to the new Ihop that opened, then me and Amanda are off for shopping!

Next weekend, we are going to the state fair...funnel cake, deep fried banana split, chocolate covered bacon, candy apple; all await me! I think I have convinced our gang to get a old time photo before everyone ups and leaves too.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment