Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This and that...

I was waiting to do an update until I got some pictures from Amanda from my birthday dinner....but haven't got them yet (hint, hint) and I didn't want to lose my 3 readers even though they are family....they hafta read my blog!

Saturday, me and Amanda went shopping, not too much to be found, don't get me wrong, I found a sweater dress and rockin heels, but the itch is not scratched yet. N and I took Friday off, so I am hoping to convince him to take me to the outlets after Ihop! The fair is on Saturday in the big city, so I may be able to sneak a mall visit in that morning as well...I'm ruthless, I know.

The bean got in trouble for holding hands on the bus with a girl....it's very hard to discipline him when is Dad is beaming ear to ear....I mean really.

Cat wasn't feeling good the other day and I was giving her medicine and in her best Scarlett O'hara voice was saying, "I'm not going to live," "It's my last breath!"...Drama much there kiddo?

It's freezin here, I get my Math test results back tonite and cleaning (and/or shopping) on Friday for the in-laws!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment