Thursday, January 21, 2010

Overstock...you Rock!

So in light of the traveling we were about to do, back in December, I ordered new luggage from Overstock.com.  6 piece set Gray (unlike what N thinks, it's gray, not black!  rant over).  We used it over Christmas and New Years.  The top handle of the biggest piece broke exposing a metal piece that N cut his finger on and the plastic extender handle was also bent and didn't go up and down without a fight.  Overstock.com has this cool online chat system, you can chat with the agent over your computer!  I love that feature.  Anyways, I "chatted" with the agent and explained the situation and she said we will send you a new one no problem.  It was sent and I noticed that it was the smaller big one (still following?), no the biggest one.  So, I got back on the "chat", explained the original situation and the new one.  They emailed me a pre paid return label and said once they got the wrong return back, they would send a new one.  I vertified the size with that agent and again when I got email notice that the new one had been sent. 



(I would like to point out to N, that even the description says Gray!...Love you!)

Lo and behold, yesterday I received the new return and what do you know, they sent me a whole new luggage set...all 6 pieces!  Way to Go Overstock!

What is comical is that during Christmas I had ordered legos for Bean and Toys R Us sent 2 of the sets.  The set was a Y-Wing Star Wars..$60, and they sent two! I called just to make sure that I wouldn't be charged for both and they said, no it's our mistake, keep it.

I need to go buy a lotto ticket!

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment