Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This and That

So, the movie was good...the kids liked it so much that we had to keep until tomorrow so they could watch it again tonite.  Saturday, while I had fun with A, the shopping wasn't so good.  Comically, I found something in the stores near me!  Seems to always happen that way.  Sunday we went to church, Cat had a birthday party and then we just hung out at home.

Monday night was bball practice, tonight I need to take my first Math test of the class (fingers crossed!), Wed is bball practice again, Friday, N and I are going on date nite to hunt down these shoes I saw...what a guy!  Saturday is bball game and craft day at Michaels that Cat wants to go to.

Funny story; I was taking the kids to school today, because for the life of her the bus driver can't decide what time she wants to come to the bus stop and Bean said, " We have to fly on Southwest, because bags are free and you save $100 dollars."  Ummm...maybe someone is watching a little bit too much TV...ya think?

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment