Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3rd Day

I am currently doing the 30 day Shred work out in preparation for July 4th at Ocean City....30 days to get my body is half decent shape. I've recruited 2 of my friends to do it with me and mostly to make sure I do it! I'm sore, but so far so good. I am only on Level 1 of 3, so we shall see if that holds....

I also have been taking and working on Math practice tests, I need to test out of Immediate Algebra in order for my College Algebra to count at my school...I guess I should've paid attention in middle-high school...I still don't like Math!

We have 2 more games and Bean is done with tball and maybe we can take it easy....not much on for the weekend; tball, grocery store and more math practice with my math whiz of a husband.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment