Saturday, June 27, 2009

What a week!

VBS went good; pulled the kids out one night because it seems the late hour they get out and then they still have to get up early, they get grumpy. Bean even fell asleep at dinner one night!

Friday night I went to see the Proposal with my friends and today I got my hair done, cleaned up the house and now I'm about to watch Changeling.

Tomorrow we are meeting up with N's friend from Tech School and his wife and two kids at Cracker Barrel....love me some Sunday chicken!

Cat said something funny the other day.......she said that during her Field Day at school, her and her friends smelled each other's towels to see what their houses smells like...ours came back as beach. I guess that ok...right?

Bean wrote himself a check for $100 for lunch money....on.a.real.check! We are saving it, but man, the kids knows how to fill out a check at 6!

This week we are headed back to the dentist so Bean can get sealants...then Thursday we are off to Ocean City!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment