Thursday, June 11, 2009

Slackin'

Its been somewhat busy here, hence no new posts (sorry, Mom!).

Let's see; Monday night was the No Doubt concert in the big city....went with our friends and had fun, one of the not so much as she got a speeding ticket, but she still had fun!










Tuesday, I went to Urgent Care to get a rash checked out and I am now on Steroids for 5 days to see if that clears it up, if not, the Dr. said it will go away....in about 6-12 weeks! I'm going to Ocean City for 4th of July and do NOT want to be all spotted leopard like. Medicine is giving me crazy dreams as well. 3 more days to go.

Wednesday was the kids' last day of school...can't believe another year has gone by. I feel like Bean is really growing up before me. For some reason, I'm noticing his little steps more than Cat. I think she just woke up and was a little person! We went to N's playoff softball game, he didn't win, but we still were glad we were able to see him play.

Today, we are just hanging out. I think I'm going to make a Coconut Pie soon. Saturday is our neighbor's dogs birthday party...also the 3 year anniversary of us meeting our awesome neighbors...don't know what we would do without them!

Side Note; We also have had ants....so that's been fun cleaning up and trying to keep them at bay.

Coming up is hair appointment, rug cleaning, Keith Urban concert, dentist, OC in July, me and my friends are checking out a shopping mall none of us has been too as well. (They of course had to twist my arm!)

It's a crazy, beautiful life!

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment