Monday, June 15, 2009

Salad....sort of

Saturday was the dog party and I brought this:




it's called Snickers Apple Salad. It's made with snickers, apples, cool whip and vanilla pudding mix. I added caramel topping on top as well when I was trying to make it pretty. It went over good at the party.....doesn't taste as good the 2nd day, but the neighbors told me they had the leftovers for breakfast!

Sunday we went to church, Sams run and swam in the neighbors pool that was a nice shade of green! We said it was organic; a little scary tho! Kids had fun and my base tan is in motion.

This week we have dentist appointments and Keith Urban on Friday....got these tickets forever a go and we have floor seats....date night for N and I. Saturday I am going shopping w/ my two friends, my goal is a new bathing suit...hopefully with my Shred workout it won't be as scary! (Still trucking a long on that...miss a couple of days, but determined to see it through). My car should be ready by Wednesday or so, Holly is getting two new tires...because really, 5 months is just way too long for a set...right??

Off to read My Sister's Keeper so I can compare it to the movie once I see it and maybe squeeze some more math practice in.

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment