Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tball, Awards and Summer

Saturday morning was Beans last game of the season...he was excited because he got to be the catcher for an inning; all the kids seem to fight over that position. He had a great time and now is asking (over and over) to play football. I still don't know about that just yet.



Friday was his awards ceremony at school. He got Honor Roll, Citizenship award, 100 book club award and First Place in Art that also had his picture published in a book of all the winners for the county. Very exciting. He also led the pledge of allegiance.





This week is the last week of school for the kids. I have Cat's awards ceremony on Monday, concert Monday night and I am still plugging away at Math. N and I are supposed to have a tutoring session today to help me learn this stuff.

We are hoping to get to Myrtle Beach soon and Ocean City for 4th of July...

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment