Monday, June 1, 2009

And back again...

We went to MD for the weekend because N's brother and his wife (who is expecting) came up for the weekend to attend his 10 yr reunion...and if you followed that you are better than I.





Saturday, we had breakfast at IKEA. Gotta love those .99 breakfastes (is that even a word?) and then ventured to Camden Yards to buy tickets for the Orioles v. Tigers game. Our neighbor that moved is in town interning and we were able to meet up with him and he came along to the game as well.

Sunday we went to church, saw old friends and headed back home. We are planning another trip up there in July. My car is putting on the miles for sure.

Bean has 3 tball games this week and the season is over. The kids are out of school on June 10th. My Biology class starts in August, so I am hoping for relaxing June and July. I've cleaned out all the closets in the house and even a few random cabinets. Still need to tackle the garage!

In preparation for Summer, I am starting the 30 day shred tonite....eek!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment