Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bad Girl, very bad girl

Here it is....finally~An Update!

Let's see Myrtle Beach was fun...did the beach, waterpark, Medieval Times (Cat cried, then got a flower; made it all better), Bean wants to be a knight now.

Quick Recap; someone may have put the wrong destination address in the GPS, rained both there and the way home, Bean locked my purse in the hotel safe, our room was over the indoor pool w/ loud kids, Hurricane Bill prevented us from swimming in the ocean, Bean told me he farted, then asked if I smelt it...all in all a great time!









Got back and school is in session...




I thought I started a Math class tonight, but nope it started yesterday! eek! I am going to call tomorrow and see if I can still be in the class; this is why I take online classes!

Cat has the teacher of the year from last year and Bean has Cats teacher, so we were excited about that. They both had good days; hope it continues.

Cat said something that made us laugh the other day, she was talking to one of her friends and she said, "Can I hang up now?" Too funny...I'm going to start using that one!

On tap for this week is hopefully my math class, I have a full day Bio lab on Saturday too.

N and I also joined the 20th century and got blackberries(y?)s...been messin around with it, avoiding homework!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment