Monday, August 3, 2009

Ditch, Rain and Sharpie

The title sums up my weekend.

Friday night, the girls and I went to see The Ugly Truth and because we were all hungry, we bought the biggest bag of popcorn and the worlds largest drinks.....needless to say we could have feasted off of the popcorn for another 3 days! Good movie...predicable, but funny.

Saturday, we had wanted to go to the beach, but the weather was iffy, so we trekked to the closest Best Buy to us and had lunch with the neighborhood gang. It ended up not raining until later, so we could have gone to the beach!

Sunday, the weather was yukky again. N had to work, so the kids and I cleaned up and went swimming in a neighbors pool for a little while when there was a break in the weather.

About the ditch, I was trying to be a helpful wife and mow the lawn....the mower just stopped about 90% way through and wouldn't go forward/backward. So I was wheeling it back to the garage manually and I had the steering wheel turned and it started going in the ditch by our house....took some muscle, but I stopped in from going all the way it....thank goodness. So now because of my helpfullness, N has to figure out what I did didn't do to it!

Sharpie; I was washing N's uniform and I checked all the pants pockets for miscellanous and he was in charge of the shirts, got clothes out of dryer and sure enough...sharpie was left behind. Sharpies all over towels, pjs and luckily only 2 small spots on the uniform and oh yeah, all over the dryer, so now I'm on a mission to try to get it out as laundry is building up!

I have to post pictures of Cats pillow she made and proof she doesn't get to the Golden Arches much!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment