Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Exposed

So tomorrow morning I am taking my friend to the airport at the late hour of 4am...good times I say. I'm lucky; our other friend is coming along to keep me company on the way back.

Friday morning is my Math test and I am hoping that I do well enough to test into the class that I've already signed up for! Monday, Biology starts as well. Saturday N and I have a double date to The Melting Pot...I love, love this place! I think it's been 1.5 years since I've been there and I'm excited to get back, we may even be wild after and see a movie or something!

Sunday, N is taking Bean fishing on base, which I know he will love, he always talks about wanting to go, so I am excited for him. Next week is Myrtle Beach weekend and then school officially starts...eek. Where does the time go??

Cat was taking videos of Bean last night with my phone and as I was reviewing them, I found out that she had been taking video of me in the dressing room! Luckily I was just hanging clothes up, guess I better make sure no more of that! In one of the videos it's pretty funny because she is telling Bean that she wasn't taking a video, just messing around, when in fact she was....one smart cookie that one.

I'm off for some sleep and maybe quick math review,

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment