Sunday, August 30, 2009

Recap

So....this weekend. Let's see, Friday after work, I was able to drop the kids off at the neighbors house for a much needed hair appointment, Saturday was my full day of Biology lab where did different experiments and even dissected a mosquito...interesting to say the least, I know now why I like office work so much!

Today we did lunch out with friends and grocery store and target run; where yes, the purple shoes came home with me! I am wearing them to work tomorrow to start the week off right.

This week is more school, N leaves for a wedding and we are getting plans together to hang with the in-laws for the 3 day weekend, maybe I'll have some new pics to post. Until then, I have lots of reading, I should start working on my book report too!

Until Next time

No comments:

Post a Comment