Monday, August 10, 2009

Ready or Not

So this week is gonna be a doozy. I am working later than normal to make up time for taking Cat to the Dr. Tomorrow I am having to testify at Court for a work matter, Thursday I am taking my friend to the airport at 4am, and Friday morning is my Math Placement test. I am trying to place into College Algebra. I have been looking over math practice, practice tests till I can't do it anymore....

So if I make it through this week with my head on straight, it'll be a relief.

Saturday, I went into work for about 4 hours, then Cat was feeling a little better so we went out and took advantage of tax free weekend and got her some tennis shoes and clothes. Saturday night she was up from 12-4am coughing and I ended up on the couch with her. Sunday we took it easy and I went out a got an outfit for tomorrow. (A small perk!)

I'f off to do some things around the house before I get back to Math.

Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment