Monday, August 17, 2009

Stuff

So Math didn't go as well as I had hoped, I did jump another class, but I really wanted to do better. Oh well, I am now trying to get into a Math class that starts next week and Biology has started today...they've already warned us that since it is an intensive course to expect work on the 1st day, should be interesting!
Saturday we went to the Melting Pot. Great food and had fun, but there were 2 tables where the people were overly loud...we really didn't need to know that one of them farted...I mean really.










Sunday there was a birthday party and Beans first fishing adventure....he had a blast and even caught a fish! Pictures to come later...blogger won't let me put them on right now.
This week is Biology, Myrtle Beach and next week school starts back for the kids.....where did the Summer go?
Until Next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment