Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthdays and Awards









So A and I had fun at dinner/speed shopping Friday night. PF Changs took 1 hour to get our food to us, so we had exactly 40 minutes to shop....not much time at all, but probably a good thing. She and I are headed to continue her birthday celebration in NY in 2 weeks..so we are saving money for that :)

Last night was the awards dinner, N didn't bring home the top prize, but I think he's a winner! Here we are with his parents that came down from MD for the occasion. You can't seem them in the picture, but I am rockin some cute red shoes with this dress (deal note; the dress was $90, got it for $24.99 at JCP!). Had fun at the dinner, I had to walk through sabers and get a spotlight shone on me for a picture which was a little nerve racking; but I did it and no embarrassing incidents to boot.

Valentines this week, bball practice, homework....back to the grind.....

Until Next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment