Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am losing my mind....but thank goodness for donuts!



So...had a message on my phone at 5am that school was on a 2 hour delay. Ok, N was on a delay as well and I found out so was ok, kiddo problem solved. 10 minutes later, another call; school is now closed. Ok, wrench in plan, took Bean to a daycare we use when the kids are out of school, but they didn't have anywhere for Cat, so I thought I would be a work for just a little bit so I took her in. First, we had breakfast with N at K.K.

Then it was off to work...the "little bit" turned into 5 hours. Oh my, Cat watched a movie, then decided my monitor needed a "bow".

Oh yeah, the snow...melted by 10am. Gotta love the school system. Tomorrow night is Grey's night at my house; bunch of the neighbors come over and we have a GA love fest. Friday, me and a friend are off to the big city for a birthday dinner and shopping!

I will try to be better at posting....


Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment