Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Mom never told me about these times.....and leftovers

So originally my post was going to be about my leftover achievement....then Cat decided to make her mark for the day...so I will write about both.

Yesterday I had N pick up one of the rotisserie chickens from Sam's club. So for last night's dinner we had chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and biscuits. Then for lunch today, N had a cold chicken sandwich and for dinner he had the same thing we had last night, part 2. Then today when I got home, for dinner, I took the mashed potatoes, corn, chicken, herbs, 1 egg, mixed all that, made them into patties, rolled them in bread crumbs and fried em. That recipe made 5 patties, enough for N to have 2 for lunch tomorrow. So from one chicken, we got 2 dinners and 2 lunches! I was all happy housewife/Betty Crocker proud of myself. Until, I was cooking said patties and saw this on the refrigerator.....





Mercy...this child, I tell you what.

So we have Cat's bday celebration (Chuck E Cheese), present (Bike) done, N's bday is still a work in progress, but our anniversary dinner and B&B have been decided and reserved! (Now, I am off to shower....apparently some members of the household believe it's been awhile)

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment