Monday, February 16, 2009

Haircut


So...Cat was treated to a haircut today, courtesy of lice...oh, the dreaded lice. When I figured it out after a couple of days of her scratching her hair so much she looked like Cousin It, I almost cried. Flashback...... to my Senior year in high school...2 weeks until Prom, I was flying my then on again, off again boyfriend (now husband) that was my prom date in and could not believe the timing. It was the worst! My poor Mom, I probably took 5 years off her life that day. She had to go through 5 peoples heads looking for those pesky things.

So, luckily I think we caught it early enough; it was not too bad. 12 loads of laundry later, 15 Rid Applications, 1 haircut, I think she will be ok. Luckily, we talked to the school nurse and she can return to school tomorrow. That's the part Cat was so upset about; she is in the running for the Perfect Attendance trophy and did not want to blow it.

Fun Fact about lice....those buggers can hold their breath in the water!

Here's to a better tomorrow with less laundry!


Until Next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment