Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sick


Man; it's been awhile, and here I thought I would be able to do this everyday on top of homework, kids, work and generally keeping sane. Let's see; Friday, Bean stay home sick, I left work early to take over for N so he could go to work; Saturday we had Cats back to back basketball games, grocery shopping, birthday party, had a friend over for dinner and a movie...then I got sick, really sick. The sick were you pop blood vessels under your eyes from throwing up (did not know you could do that, sorry; TMI) Sunday; we all stayed home and went over a friends house for a little while to see some of the game. N stayed while I brought the kids home for bed to start another week. This week we have basketball practice, I'm going out for my friend's birthday and Saturday, N has an awards ceremony that I get to put on my little black dress and fancy red shoes for!

Here's a pic of Cat in action on the basketball court. I'm off to get more rest....


Until Next Time,



No comments:

Post a Comment