Thursday, February 12, 2009

Should I be offended or laugh?!


So the other night while making my final rounds through the house to pick up any stray clone troopers, HSM Chapstick or socks, I came upon this -------------->

I mean I clean every week (don't mind the bad paint job...painter I am not) and Cat (I assume, Bean could care less) made sure to give the toilet extra protection from germs. I appreciate that she does it in public, but you would think she would feel ok at home.

Been a bad blogger again; the thought was easier than actually carrying it out. Between kids school, my school, work, home, I've been a slacker. N and I are having Valentine's Day at home. He has to work, but it bringing Outback home for dinner and we rented Casablanca...neither of us have seen it, so I am looking forward to it. I am also going to attempt to make this...I love PW!

Next week is my trip to NY..got the tickets and hotel; now to figure out which "Coach" purses are coming home with me!

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment