Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NY


So, you know those people that you laugh at because they are running towards their plane? You are thinking, man they need to plan better to get here on time...yep that was us. The shuttle took forever to get us to the airport from the parking lot, so we cut it close. We checked in with 3 minutes to spare.

By the time we had run to the gate (got my workout!), the plane was delayed an hour; all that running for nothin! We got to NY late Friday night, went to the hotel, walked around and came back to the hotel and hung out in the restauarant. Saturday morning, I introduced A to Canal Street shopping and my first Subway ride; and then we waited in line for Broadway tickets. Some shows sell the tickets the day of for 30 to 50% off; you just have to wait in the freezing cold for them! We were able to score tickets to Chicago; went to dinner and the show, but A wasn't feeling well and went back to the hotel and I finished the show by myself.

Sunday was supposed to be our sightseeing day; but we ended up catching an earlier flight because she was still sick. I am bummed we didn't get to finish our trip; but had fun shopping and at the show. N and the kids survived (as well as the house!), so that means I can go on more trips...right???

I have a midterm this week and I am planning N and my's 10 year anniversary, his bday and Cats birthday..March is a busy month!

Until Next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment